Onboarding matters. Taking the time to transition your candidates to employees is vital to set them up for success during their first weeks and months.
Through clearly aligned expectations and support, new starters will quickly start to perform independently. Not only this but taking those early steps to help new starters integrate into the organisation and connect with colleagues will enable them to become embedded in the business culture from day one.
The Excellence team will work with you to build and shape your bespoke pre-onboarding and onboarding experience to alleviate the new starter’s nerves and make inclusivity from the point of the offer through to the successful probation review. We will find the best solution for you, from toolkits to communication frameworks.
How has this helped other businesses?
Read our Cogito Excellence Case Studies
Our Programme Includes:
Our programme will equip you to set up your new employees for success!
Create compelling offer management and onboarding experience that builds instant engagement and an emotional contract with your new employee that heightens their excitement and supports their wellbeing.
- Best practice in candidate engagement post-interview
- Benefits of onboarding for employees and employers
- Driving employee engagement
- A toolkit containing everything you need to set your employees up for success
- Review frameworks
- Probation review meeting guidance
- Links between engagement and onboarding
- Development plans and objective setting
- New starter feedback